Friday, July 8, 2011

June 23, 2011

On Thursday, I began the day by filling in Havana merchandise, making sure that there were complete size runs in the Havana room.  We also spent some time in the sales area; we wanted to make sure that everything was consolidated. For the visit, it was important to have ample walking space between the fixtures.  Therefore, we had to eliminate a couple of sale fixtures. Collin and I also worked on the golf display.  Collin worked on the mannequins while I paper folded the table. When Collin and I returned from lunch, we helped Tony with the dress shirt area. Collin scanned the dress shirts to see which ones were marked sale, and I worked on rearranging the dress shirts by the aisle. I took out some of the dress shirts from the aisle display and placed them in one of the clear dress shirt fixtures, containing BSR dress shirts. Collin and I worked on consolidating dress shirts onto two of the clear dress shirt fixtures. We were able to take away one of the fixtures which created a lot more room. It also made the fixtures look like they had a lot of merchandise. Tony showed us how to stack the dress shirts properly.  We ended by arranging ties on the dress shirts.

---Meredith Pugh

No comments:

Post a Comment