Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Friday 6/10/2011

We were at Southpark again on friday. Tony had Meredith and I begin the day by getting the Havana table set and making sure it was right and on point with the catalog. We arranged the shirts and added a suitcase and a couple more props. The table came out very good and I was quite impressed with the outcome. After that Tony had me dress a mannequin for the Havana table, I choose the choclate Havana fashion polo with the big player on it and a light havana short to go with it and a brown belt. After we were done Meredith and I went to lunch, after lunch Meredith and I had to redress the 8 mannequins that were around the denim and North Port area. We made sure each mannequin was set to the catalog and Tony came and said they looked good after we were done. Tony then took us on a tour of the mall and we had an interesting discussion on how the other stores in the mall were set up and how it might effect each.

Collin Allison
North Carolina State University
Fashion and Apparel Management
Brand Management and Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment