Monday, June 27, 2011

Wednesday 6/22/2011

Tony had Meredith and I get the Big & Tall section set because the new shipment of fall merchandise had arrived for Big & Tall. I first started out getting the new wovens out of the cart and placed onto the floor. I had to remove the old wovens that were on the half fold- half hang fixture and hang them because they were on sale. I then removed all of the new denim and sized and arranged them in order on the back of the Havana concept table. After we were done with Big & Tall Meredith and I went to halp Tony get sportswear set for the corporate visit. Tony had me work on the shorts concept table, where I folded all of the bleecker shorts down and sized them. I then arranged them on the concept table in a stagard arrangement, Tony had given me an official Polo Ralph Lauren directive and I arranged them exactly according to that directive. For the rest of the day Meredith and I made sure the whole area around the bleecker shorts was set, as we did full size runs on all of the oxfords and moved the sale back.

Collin Allison
North Carolina State University
Fashion and Apparel Management
Brand Management and Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment